Sunday, November 21, 2004


Since I've finally found a good way to post pictures to my blog, I thought I'd start a "photo of the day" sort of a section (although don't sue me if I don't actually post a new one every day!). So, in order to really kick my Fun Facts for wHeNeVeR Photo of the Day, I give you this picture of a dog wearing goggles. There was a vendor up at Western Hill (a touristy site on a hill west of Kunming...how'd you guess?) using it as a way to attract attention. Boy did that work! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you figured out how to post pictures on your blog, since I never did get how to sign into that online photo album thing. Also, I noticed that you had no comments yet so I thought I'd post something. I love reading your blog so keep up the great stories!
cheers, nicole