Thursday, December 02, 2004

Splitsville

Now that it’s up and running, I wanted to let everybody know that I’ve decided to split my blog in two: from now on we have Fun Fotos for wHeNeVeR that will be taking the place of Fun Facts for wHeNeVeR at http://juntis.blogspot.com and Fun Facts for wHeNeVeR which has moved to my new server, http://www.knezzy.com/FunFacts/. Fun Fotos for wHeNeVeR will be getting the new daily photo posts, whereas Fun Facts for wHeNeVeR will be keeping the good old diatribes about nothing. You yourself can choose what interests you, and go from there! The main reason for the split is that I was tired of not being able to see my blog here in China (those silly censors…), so moving (blog)spots (sorry for the bad pun) seemed as though the easiest way to get around that. Of course, after the move I realized that the photos would work on the new server, blah, blah. But actually, I think it makes sense to split the two blogs up, as they really are quite different. Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and can find room for both in your favorites menu!! :o)

No comments: